Friday, October 1, 2010

I'm being featured on "Remodelaholic" today...








I was super surprised to get an email on my Blackberry this morning, while I was in the middle of grocery shopping, telling me that my office nook was going to be featured today!!
I have been reading Remodelaholic for a while.
It's one of my favourite sites....loaded with inspiration on how to reduce, recycle,  reuse, repurpose,  & remodel  just about anything  in your house!

If you haven't ever visited this site, do yourself a favour and go over and check it out!
You will be so inspired to tackle projects around your house, and the  fabulous tutorials will show you how!

Now go on and click on the BIG blue square above that says "Remodelaholic" and you will  be over there in a blink!


No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon