Monday, October 25, 2010

A Little Pink in My Life: The 'Mom Cave'.

This is my little 'Mom Cave'.
It's not a room....but just a small nook at the top of the stairs on our second story.
I have claimed it as my very own home office and creative nook.
The goal of this space is to be both functional and pretty.
I have included touches of my favourite colour~ soft pink.
{This is the only place you will find pink in the entire house.}
It's a  place where I write blog posts, pay bills, watch a little tv, & read blogs.
Do a little scrapbooking or cardmaking.
You can find me here in the evenings...relaxing and sipping tea while I oversee bedtime for the juniors in the house.
Pictures of loved ones grace the shelves.
 {This one is of my parents on their 40th Anniversary.}
Treasured antiques live here~
like this doll from the 1920's that belonged to my Grandmother's sister who died at 14 in 1931.
Precious gifts made by my children rest here too~like this shadow box made by daughter when she was 11.
Words of inspiration have a place of their own as well.
It includes a place to receive sunshine and a bench for sitting & reflecting~
And a place for visitors to perch.
{And yes...you see snow outside already...today is October 25th}
This is where I sit to read many of your blogs~
So many talented women...so much inspiration to enjoy!
Thank you so much for letting me share my little 'Mom Cave' with you.
{To read more about how my little nook came to be and how it is organized, click here.}
Happy Monday!
xo



This post was written for the 'Mom Cave' party being held at Centsational Girl today.

Organizing Junkie








Centsational Girl





No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon