Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Completed Today: A kitchen project....

Today I tackled a kitchen project that I have been contemplating for a while.
My kitchen is very small...with not a lot of counter space.
I have a 'baking centre' tucked into a corner cupboard of my kitchen where I store all of my baking supplies.
But bending into a corner cupboard to get out large containers of flour and sugar often is not fun.
So.... I decided to solve that problem by doing this:
I had some glass canisters from Ikea & Walmart. 
First, I emptied & washed them out.
Then I dug these out of my scrapbooking stash of stickers:
And did this:
 I made 2 for flour:
And one for sugar:
And now my little 'baking center' looks like this:
I was worried that these glass jars would eat up too much counter space.
But I think it works!
It makes these thing so much more accessible.
No more bending into a tight corner cupboard.
 And now I'm off to make some cookies!


This post is linked to:
























Organize and Decorate Everything












SYS Thurs

Show and Tell Green
mmm button














No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon