Friday, October 15, 2010

Have you seen the November issue of Canadian House & Home?

Did you recognize the room on the front cover?
I did immediately.
It's the mudroom from Season 3 of Sarah's House~ The Farmhouse.
I think Season 3 was my favourite season of Sarah's house so far.

The Farmhouse is Sarah's family's winter retreat.
They spend Christmas here with family & friends.
And inside the issue was a peak of how Sarah decorates for the season~
I love the really tall Christmas tree and how it becomes the focal point of the room.
So pretty.
I hope Sarah & Tommy do another Christmas special this year.
Love, love, love her ideas and enthusiasm.

To read more about the career of Sarah Richardson {and to see more of her fabulous designs}, visit my friend Grace over at Sense & Simplicity~ she just wrote this amazing post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon