Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Fall Table...

Last night my teenage daughter had a few friends over.
The plan was for them to stay for dinner and then they were doing the funnest thing that girls do...hair & makeup.
I decided to make a spaghetti dinner for them since it is a meal that most people like.
Homemade spaghetti sauce, caesar salad and garlic bread.
While I was in the grocery, some sunflowers caught my attention.
So I grabbed a bunch and went home to make a pretty table.
I really wished I had a vintage tin to use as a vase.
But since I didn't, I used what I had....just a regular tomato tin for the sunflowers.
{I have always loved that look.}
And some red & white dish cloths for a table runner.
It was a great little dinner party.....and the girls even noticed the sunflowers!
And it satisfied my urge to make something pretty...I love to make some pretty!

This post is linked to these great parties:

The Lettered Cottage




UndertheTableandDreaming








Weekend Wrapup Party @ Tatertots and Jello












Somewhat Simple





















Tip Junkie handmade projects



Sunday Scoop @ I Heart Naptime

UndertheTableandDreaming

Seasonal Sundays @ The Tablescaper

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon