Monday, September 19, 2011

A Little More of Fall Decor...

I was able to finish off a little more decor for Fall at our house.
Over the years, I have discovered a few things about my decorating style.
Creating tablescapes are my favourite to add to our home for seasonal changes.
I don't like hanging or pinning things up...I just like thing making horizontal surfaces beautiful.
I love to use things like vases, old books, prints, candles or greenery.
For this tablescape I used things that I already had.
The plate is a piece from my Grandmother's china... called "Buttercup" by Spode.
{Interestingly, I spied some of this china pattern on the table at Sarah Richardson's Farmhouse.}
And the old Schwartz peanut butter jar with buttons? It came from my Grandmother's house too.
I am sooo sentimental. Always have been. Always will be.


Some of you have left comments that I have inspired  you to decorate for Fall!
Thank you so much...that is the biggest compliment to me!
For me, Blogging is completely about sharing & inspiring.
Did you know that I try to reply to every comment or visit every blog of my visitors?
{Although last week there were some glitches with the commenting issues}
Did you know that some of you have the 'no reply' email option turned on with blogger?
That means when you ask a questions, sadly, I cannot reply.
If you think it could be you, you may want to check into that.
Otherwise, you might think I am quite rude for not getting back to you!
Thank you for reading & have a wonderful Monday!

This post is linked to these great parties:







Show & Tell @ Blue Cricket Design












No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon