Thursday, September 22, 2011

Next Week is 'Apple Treats Week'...


I have declared next week 'Apple Treats Week' here at Echoes of Laughter.
I grew up in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia, which is famous for it's apple orchards & high tides.
Apple picking is a regular part of our fall activities...and in the kitchen apple smells are plentiful...whether it be applesauce or pies.
So next week, I will  share with you some of my very favourite apple recipes.
All of them will be fairly easy recipes with regular baking ingredients.
They will be perfect for sharing with a cup of tea...or packing in a lunchbox!
And I will be using fresh apples from the lonely little tree I have here in my own backyard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon