Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nesting For Fall 2011...

I have been busy these past 2 days decorating our home for Fall.
Yesterday I was not very happy with myself as the fall decoration storage totes were on the bottom of the pile under all the Christmas storage totes.
I mean, seriously, who does that to themselves?
 I was sweating by the time I was done fishing out the 2 totes that I needed!
***
This year I chose a colour theme of white, yellow & orange to decorate & freshen things up with....less brown and black over last year.
I only spent $15 in a few new flower stems from Michaels.
{Did you know that flower stems are 50% off this week? Great deal.}
Of course I started with the piano-tel.
This is my very favourite area to decorate!
The quote in the frame is a free printable from Mrs. Brooklyn Limestone blog.
The vase that holds the branches is a spray paint project you can read about here.
A vase of branches is such a beautiful look....I adore this look.
I could put one in every room & never get tired of looking at the same gorgeous shape.
The quote in the frame below is a free printable from Becky Higgins' blog.
I think it is such an apropriate quote for fall. {I love Jane Austen}.
For the coffee tablescape...I picked up the pinecones while out walking with the dogs and everything else I already had.
Here is how the living room looks.
{The more I look at this, the more I want to paint my coffee table white. What do you think?}
And I made this little vignette this morning on our dining table.
It is a little farmhouse table-ish...with apple-shaped salt & pepper shakers and napkins.
The apples are from our own little tree and they taste so good!
I just picked up the flowers stems at Michaels this morning.
Have you decorated for Fall yet?
Here in Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving on October 10th this year, which makes it far too early for us to decorate for Halloween.

What is your favourite look for Fall this year?
Did you buy anything new, or use what you had already?

If you would like to see how our home was decorated for Fall 2010, please visit here.

Thank you so much for visiting me!!





This post has been linked to these terrific parties:








Somewhat Simple


The Lettered Cottage








Tip Junkie handmade projects


http://linesacrossmyface.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20Cure%20for%20the%20Common%20Monday




36th Avenue


Show & Tell @ Blue Cricket Design







The Girl Creative







Sundae Scoop @ I heart Naptime














Photobucket"

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon