Monday, September 5, 2011

A Monogram Wreath for Fall...

This was my little craft project for today.
Updating our wreath for fall.
This is the same wreath from last fall when I updated it with some flowers to freshen it up.
This morning I made a quick trip to Michaels and picked up some of the new Martha Stewart craft paint and a white letter for the monogram.
Three coats later it looked like this:
I threaded some ribbon through it to attach it to the wreath.
And now we have a new look for 2011, except for the strange line through the photograph which is the result of some faulty uploading to blogger.
I will try to upload a better photo tomorrow!
Today we had such gorgeous weather!
I hope the month of September is just like today.


This post is linked to these terrific parties:




Visit thecsiproject.com



UndertheTableandDreaming













Photobucket"

Wreath Party @ The Nester




Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon