Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Little Mr. Martha Stewart & A Note About Blogger

The other day I returned home from running some errands.
While I was gone, my 10 year old mixed up some cookie dough all by himself.
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.
He used a recipe{from Martha Stewart}.
He measured out ingredients.
He cracked eggs.
Used the kitchen aid mixer.
Added another egg & some more flour when he thought it didn't look right.
{Isn't he a daredevil?}
 He cleaned up the mess.
Washed the dishes by hand.
Waited for me to get home to use the oven.
 Some day he will make some lucky lady a very happy girl.
And his kids will love him.

BLOGGER makes me want to cry.
Last week I wasn't able to link to parties for a few days.
This week I cannot comment on some blogs.
I keep getting asked to sign in to blogger.
Then my comment comes up as anonymous, and I am asked to sign in again.
It just keeps going around and I can't sign in.
This is super upsetting to me since I cannot give comments to my blogospere friends.
If you haven't seen a comment from me lately....this is why. {Sad face}
I have started researching about this problem...I have read that others are having similar issues.
I researched a little and it seems that the problem doesn't happen with pop-up comment boxes...only with those embedded in the page.
So I changed comments on my blog to a pop-up box.
It was also suggested to change to google chrome as a browser.
Does anyone have any advice?
I blog for fun and it's sad to have to spend hours researching this problem.
I hope the people at blogger are working on it.



This post is linked to this great party:




No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon