Monday, November 22, 2010

Fall Wreath...Can You Step Aside Please...

Last week I began decorating for Christmas.
I started with first impressions...the front door.
I love traditional red & green for the outside of my house...which is white with green shutters.
Between the snow and the white house, red & green is a nice pop of colour.
I dug out this wreath which I had made 9 years ago.
I still love it.
It features frosted fruit... an idea which I originally saw in Martha Stewart's magazine years ago.
Last year I added the red sparkly  'Believe' to update it a little.
This is the Fall Wreath that was there BEFORE:
And now we are ready for the holidays:
I also switched out the lantern while I was at it.
I removed the berries for Fall...
...and replaced them with these red berries I found when I was out for my walk.
{free red berries...love that!}
Last week we got snow.
And cold weather. Like -20 cold.
So it felt right to say goodbye to Fall and hello to Old Man Winter & Father Christmas.

This post has been linked to these terrific parties:

The Girl Creative

giveaways

BCD

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon