Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Project 8~ The Photo Tray Project....

I thought I would share with you what I did today...and show you  projects in progress.
I worked on some Christmas gifts today.
Photo Trays~
It was love at first sight for me these photo trays and me.
At first glance, I was swooning and weak in the knees.
When I saw them at the scrapbook store, I just had to take 2 of these bad boys home with me.
I find them positively dreamy!
{The emply slots are for photos~black & white photos of my kids.}
The first photo tray I  built had a colour combo of red, green & black....
I found this glittery butterfly at Micheal's...perfect for this project because I don't want it to look Christmas-y.
The second tray I created today had a colour scheme of white, grey & yellowy-orange.

I had fun playing around with accents....buttons, flowers, chipboard...
None of the accents are glued down just yet...I am still tweaking.



You can find these photo trays at scrapbook stores.
They are made by 7 Gypsies and are around $25-$30~Canadian.
This is what I started with before I added paper and accents:
{There are 6-4" x 6" slots to play with.}

Tomorrow I plan to finish these trays and then the hard part~getting my kids and puppies together for a  photo shoot!
I will share again when the photos are inserted.

Thanks for looking!

You can see the FINISHED Photo Trays HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon