Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Project 13~Make a Calendar for Special People...

Grandparents.
They really deserve something special for Christmas, don't they?
This year I am treating the special Grandparents in our life to a homemade calendar with pictures of their grandkids.
I purchased the calendar base from my local scrapbook store for $11.99 {Making Memories line.}
It's a coil bound scrapbook in 8.5 X 11" size with pre-printed calendar pages inside.
I am making this calendar x 2~ one for each set of grandparents.
The first step was choosing the pictures and visiting the local drugstore to get them printed.
I started by decorating the cover:
I used a very basic format for the inside pages.
Each month features 2-4x6 pictures.
I kept the scrapbook design very simple and clean.
This is the page for February-I featured Ty since it's his birthday month.
For the month of April, I featured the kids with their dogs.
This is the month of May...a little something for Spring.
This is June.
And back-to-school pictures for September.
I have the months of October, November & December to finish before I can wrap this up and move on to my next project.

I am getting lots of comments from readers saying that I have 'inspired' them.
That makes my heart so happy!
The whole purpose of sharing my projects here is to inspire.
I really want to thank each and every one of you for taking the time to read my blog and allowing me to share a little of my life with you.
It's a wonderful feeling knowing that I have inspired  some people to create!
{And special thanks to my poor parents...who read my blog and are seeing all their presents...but there will still be a few surprises for you!}


This post is linked to these terrific parties:




="12 giveaways

giveaways

UndertheTableandDreaming




Join us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up party!







Craft DIY Ideas


BCD

No comments:

Post a Comment

i'am author of old country buffet coupons
that give mcdonalds coupons
breakfast coupons you also can find recipe from 
banana nut bread paula deen
almond roca | sometimes you may needbeef bourguignon